Terms and Conditions for the Game of Thrones Chest Promotion
Malts.com Game of Thrones Chest Promotion Terms and Conditions (the "Promotion")
- The Promotion is open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland and Channel Islands) aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
Internet access and valid email address required for entry and claim. To enter the Promotion, you must spend a minimum of £100 at www.malts.com. Upon checkout, providing you have met this criteria, you will be given the chance to enter the draw by ticking a checkbox. Entries can only be received online between 00:00:01 on 136th November 2020 and 23:59:59 on 20th December 2020. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Limited to one entry per email address per day and a maximum of 4 entries per email address throughout the promotional period.
- There will be six (6) winners.
The six (6) winners and reserves will be electronically drawn at random from all valid entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions within 147 working days of the end of the promotion. The winners will be the first six (6) to be drawn. Winners will be notified by email within 14 working days of the draw and they will be asked to confirm their delivery address details.
- If the winner does not respond to the win notification at the end of the promotion to confirm their delivery address details, they forfeit their prize.
- Winners will each receive a Game of Thrones chest (approximate dimensions 96cm x 47cm x 29cm). For the avoidance of doubt, the chest is supplied empty.There is no whisky included with the prize.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Provider reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Please allow 28 working days from winner notification for delivery of the prize.
The prize will be delivered via Royal Mail Signed For/courier. Please ensure that the delivery address you provide allows for someone to be able to sign for and receive the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damaged or undelivered prizes.
- Subject to paragraph 11 and without prejudice to the Promoter's data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to Malts.com GoT (7009), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR, the winners’ surnames and counties.
Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 11 by emailing consumercare.GBandIreland@firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 11 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- Prizes are limited to one per household. Winners must use their legal name when claiming a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple names, addresses, email addresses or mobile numbers and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating mobile numbers or IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the Promotional Period. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or damaged unique reference numbers.
- Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, London NW10 7HQ. (No entrants received at this address will be accepted. Please do not send applications to this address).